Practice update regarding Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19):
In accordance with the current WV State plan of phased re-opening, we are now seeing patients in the office for routine visits and consultations. We have also resumed scheduling elective surgical procedures.
We continue to follow best practices to keep all patients and staff safe. We want every patient to feel confident coming to our office. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures.
- Only the patient (and one guardian/caregiver, if necessary) will be allowed in the office. Children may be accompanied by one parent/caregiver only. Anyone not essential to the visit will be asked to wait in the car.
- We have limited waiting room space. If you arrive early, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until your scheduled visit time.
- All patients must arrive with a mask or face covering. Those patients who arrive without a mask/face covering will be re-scheduled.
- Have all current insurance information on hand.
- Patients with incomplete paperwork will be asked to complete in their vehicle and return. (Exceptions will be made for patients with ambulatory issues)
- All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 on arrival.
- Patients failing the COVID-19 screening will be referred to their family physician for evaluation/testing, and their appointment rescheduled.
- Payments will only be accepted using Credit Card or Checks.
For selected patients, we are continuing to offer a telemedicine visit in lieu of face-to-face office contact. This connection is made through e-mail or text message, and does not require download of an app. Please call 304 340-2200 to schedule.
Allergy injections will not be given in the office, but allergy serum will continue to be mailed out to those on home therapy.
We appreciate your understanding as we all go through this trying time.
Physicians from all over the region refer patients to the EN&T Associates of Charleston for three reasons:
- Outstanding Physicians
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Genuine Care for All Patients
Call us to schedule an appointment: